Customized elevator cable has no fixed specification or model. It can be designed and manufactured according to customer's requirements to have some particular functions serving as coaxial cable, video or audio cable, optical fiber cable, power cable for air conditioner, etc.
Installation Instructions for Shield Cable
1. Make sure all the equipment inside the control panel cabinet is connected to earth properly. The short and thick earth wire should be connected to the suitable earth point or earth busbar.
2. The sheathed customized elevator cable usually uses flat conductor (such as metal mesh) which has low impedance under high frequency power transmission.
3. The power cable must be shielded in order to restrain the radiation and transmission of electromagnetic wave. At the same time, transfer impedance of the shield layer needs to be taken into consideration.
4. The control cable should employ twisted pair shield cable so that it can minimize the interference between transmission wires caused by electromagnetic coupling. Customized elevator cable manufactured with complex advanced technology will have more equal twist distance, making the interface between wire pairs weaker.
5. The transmission wire for analog signal should be double shield twisted pair cable. Different analog signals should be transmitted by separated wires with independent shield layers to minimize the interference between transmission wires.
6. The transmission wire for low voltage digital signal can be double shield twist pair cable or single shied twist pair cable. While double shield twist pair cable is the better choice.
Wire Arrangement Instructions
1. Analog signal and digital signal should be transmitted by separated wires. Don not use the same cable to transmit the 24V/DC and 115/230V/ACsingles.
2. Power cable should be arranged separately from other elevator cables with a minimum interval distance of 500mm and should not be arranged in a parallel line with other cables at a long distance.
3. If control cable and power cable cross each other, they should be arranged at right angle. The earth wire for power system and that for control system should be separated. Meanwhile, the shield layer of the power cable and control cable should be fixed on the installation panel.
Elevator cable: GB5023.6-2008 (IEC227-6) and CNCA-01C-002: 2007;
Video cable: GB/T14864-1993;
Communication cable: YD/T322-1984;
Communication optical cable:YD/T1258-2003
Cable Model: TVVBP; TVVBPG; TVVBG-O; TVVBPG-O
Cable Type: Elevatortravel cable with communication, video, optical units
Operating Temperature: -0°C~40°C (Max. allowed temperature of conductor is 70°C)
Conductor Class: Class 5
Conductor Material: Anaerobic soft copper wire
Insulation Material: High quality lead-free PVC soft insulation material
Color of Insulation Core: Various colors with printed numbers
Sheath Material and Color: High quality cold resistant and lead-free elastic PVC, gray (or black)
Burning Test: Conforms to the requirements for single cable vertical burning test specified by IEC60332-1.
DC Resistance of Conductor at 20°C: Complies with GB/T3956-1997 (IEC228)
Insulation Resistance at 70°C: Complies with GB5023.6-2008(IEC227-6) and CNCA-01C-002: 2007
Finished Product Voltage Withstand Test: 300/500V: 2.0KV(AC)/5min, no breakdown
Finished Product Mechanical Specification:
Free suspension length: ≤80m；
Travel height: ≤160m；
Rated speed: ≤4.0m/s;
Free bending diameter: ≤700mm;
Minimum bending diameter: 8 times of cable thickness;
Flexibility test: ＞30,000 times (No broken circuit or short circuit occurs to the insulation core.)
Lead Free Environmental Performance: The content of heavy metal element in our customized elevator cable fully complies with EU RoHS specification.
Note: When the rated speed is in the range of 4.0m/s-10.0m/s and the free suspension length exceeds 80m, reinforced component made of galvanized steel wire or fiber wire should be added to the custom-made elevator cables. Optical fiber elevator cable must be installed with reinforced components.
Burning Test: Conforms to the requirements for single cable vertical burning test specified by IEC60332-1. DC Resistance of Conductor at 20°C: Complies with GB/T3956-1997 (IEC228) and JB8734.5-1998 Insulation Resistance at 70°C: Complies with GB5023.7-2008 (IEC227-7) and JB8734.5-1998
Insulation Material of Oil Resistant And Waterproof Cable: High quality lead free PVC soft insulation material Color of Insulation Core: Complies with GB5023.5-2008 ( IEC227-5) Sheath Material and Color: High quality lead free, water proof and cold resistant elastic PVC material, black color Burning Test: Conforms to the requirements for single cable vertical burning test specified by IEC60332-1.